Follow us on
Share this event with your network
Platform Day is the knowledge event for founders, decision makers and innovators of platforms and marketplaces.
Want to be informed about Platform Day? Subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll keep you posted!
Platform Day, located at Kanaalweg 1 2628 EB Delft, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
By signing up you provide us with personal data. We would like to give you easy insight into which data we collect, what we use this data for and with whom we may share your data.
You can find our contact details in the footer of this website.
Simple structure and language
We do not store your data longer than the mandatory retention period. We will keep your data for up to five years after the termination of the service. After this period, your data will be automatically deleted.
Platform Day only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser.
If you do not agree with the processing of your personal data and you believe that we are processing this data unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. More information about this process can be found at www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
We open our doors to everyone, regardless of gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof).
Even though we know you are intelligent and well-intended people, we just want to make it very clear that harassment or bullying in any form have no place at our events.
Speaking your mind is appreciated and encouraged, but don’t forget to listen to each other too. At PLATFORMDAY Events you’re encouraged to debate, have discussions and to build upon each other’s insights, knowledge, and experience. But don’t make things personal – it’s not relevant to a healthy discourse.
All forms of harassment or bullying are unacceptable at PLATFORMDAY Events or any of our side events, including offensive verbal comments, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, intrusive photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, or unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants that are asked to stop any bad behaviour are expected to do so immediately. If a fair warning doesn’t help, violation of this code will lead to expulsion from the event without a refund. This goes for everyone at the conference, including participants, speakers, organizers, and partners.
If you ever feel that anyone is crossing any boundaries (towards yourself or others), please contact a member of events staff.
Thank you for making PLATFORMDAY Events a safe place for everyone – we hope you have a great time!
PLATFORMDAY Events – Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the rules for the registration and purchase of tickets for PLATFORMDAY events and the terms and conditions for the attendance at the events organized by PLATFORMDAY and its affiliates.
Agreement: means the agreement between You and PLATFORMDAY regarding the purchasing of a ticket and/or the registration for an Event, including these Terms and Conditions.
Consumer: a natural person whose actions are not carried out for objectives relating to the course of a trade, a profession or a business;
Event: any event organized by PLATFORMDAY.
Terms and Conditions: The general terms and conditions of PLATFORMDAY Events.
Ticket: the document that serves as an admission ticket for an Event, including electronic tickets.
PLATFORMDAY: Media Medics B.V., a private limited liability company (besloten vennootschap met beperkte aansprakelijkheid) organised under the laws of The Netherlands, having its registered office at Kanaalweg 1, 2628 EB Delft, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 50124498, hereinafter referred to as: Platformday.
Value Added Tax: VAT.
Website: the PLATFORMDAY websites, including – but not limited to https://platformday.nl/
And any other website used by PLATFORMDAY at any time.
You: means every legal entity or natural person that enters into an agreement with PLATFORMDAY by purchasing a Ticket and/or registration for an Event.
Terms and Conditions
1. Deviations from these Terms and Conditions shall only apply when agreed in writing between You and PLATFORMDAY. The applicability of any of your purchasing or other general terms and conditions is expressly rejected, unless agreed otherwise by PLATFORMDAY in writing. By purchasing a Ticket or registering for an Event You agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. PLATFORMDAY has provided You with these Terms and Conditions before concluding the Agreement. The Terms and Conditions can be consulted via the Website:
Conclusion of Agreement
3. By clicking the button “Betaal”, “Koop je ticket”, “Pay” or “Finish order” on the Website You conclude an agreement with PLATFORMDAY for the purchase of a Ticket. Therefore it is necessary that You (i) have filled in all necessary fields on the order form, (ii) have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. If the data entered by on the order form is not correct or PLATFORMDAY has doubt about the validity or correctness of the data, PLATFORMDAY may contact You with the help of the data entered by You. If PLATFORMDAY cannot reach You and thus cannot verify the data, PLATFORMDAY may cancel the reservation.
Number of Tickets
5. PLATFORMDAY preserves the right to limit the number of Tickets You can buy or reserve for an Event. The maximum number of Tickets You can buy per Event is determined by PLATFORMDAY per Event and could be published on the Event page.
Payment of registration fees
6. You must pay the registration fee prior to the start of the Event at the venue. PLATFORMDAY can ask for on the spot online payment in case no fees are received yet. There is no sale at the door of the venue.
7. When you register a Ticket and choose the ‘pay later’ option, you’ll be obliged to pay the invoice within twenty-eight (28) days of the invoice date for any Event;
8. Payment must be done in Euro’s depending on which PLATFORMDAY entity is organizing the Event. Prices will always be listed with and without VAT or local taxes if applicable.
9. PLATFORMDAY has the right to cancel your Ticket when You don’t meet the payment deadline.
10. If You, not being a Consumer, do not pay within the agreed payment term or direct debit for whatever reason is unable, or not fully carried out, You are legally in default – without requirement of a notice of default – from the invoice date and You are due an interest of 1% per month on the outstanding amount with a minimum of € 40 (forty Euro’s), excluding VAT, without prejudice to any further rights accruing to PLATFORMDAY.
11. In case of payment default, all judicial costs and extrajudicial collection costs incurred by PLATFORMDAY in order to achieve fulfilment of the obligation are borne by You. The extrajudicial collection costs amount to 15% of the outstanding invoice amount excluding VAT, with a minimum of € 40 (forty Euro’s) to You, without prejudice to PLATFORMDAY’s further rights to compensation.
12, If You are a Consumer You are only in default and liable for extrajudicial costs in the situations stated in provision 12 after having been given notice to comply with a notice period of fourteen (14) days starting from the receipt of the demand and You do not meet the demand for payment.
Delivery of Tickets & Risk
13. After clicking the button “Betaal”, “Bestellen”, “Tickets”, “Koop je ticket”, “Pay” or “Finish order” on the Website You will receive automatically generated confirmation e-mail. Please note that the confirmation e-mail can be in your spam or maybe blocked by a spamfilter You use.
14. You bare the risk of loss, theft, misappropriation or damage of the Ticket after PLATFORMDAY has sent the confirmation e-mail with the Ticket. PLATFORMDAY therefore advises You to save the confirmation e-mail carefully and if You have not received the confirmation e-mail within 24 (twenty-four) hours to contact PLATFORMDAY:
Phone: +31 15 889 8887
15. Any delivery times specified by PLATFORMDAY will never be regarded as a deadline, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Cancellation and refund policy
16. If you are unable to attend PLATFORMDAY Conference you can transfer your ticket to a third party, such as a colleague or friend. In case that no third party can take over your ticket, you must notify PLATFORMDAY up to 4 calendar weeks before the event takes place in order to receive a refund. Refunds are subject to a €50 (fifty euro) processing fee. Cancellations received after that period is non-refundable.
Please note: different refund policies apply depending on the type of ticket you purchased. You can reach out to us via the live chat accessible at the bottom right corner of the page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your attendance or if you need more information regarding our refund policies.
Different refund policies apply to the following PLATFORMDAY Conference tickets:
Please note the following differences in tickets:
17. The cancellation and refund policy for Europe also applies for the United States with the exception that the processing fee is $ 200 (two hundred Dollars).
18. You may transfer your registration to another person at any date twenty-four (24) hours prior to the Event, by assigning your Ticket to someone else using the link that is provided in the confirmation email.
19. Please note that the Tickets purchased are for your own personal use or that of your business only and may not be resold or transferred for commercial gain under any circumstances. Where there has been any resale or attempted resale of any Tickets (or any other breach of this term), PLATFORMDAY reserves the right to cancel the relevant Tickets with immediate effect and without refund.
20. PLATFORMDAY is not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an Event. In the case of an unexpected incident or force majeure, PLATFORMDAY reserves the right to make changes to the date and time for all parts of the Event at least one (1) week prior to the Event. In the case of rescheduling of an Event, You may return your Ticket(s) before a deadline set by PLATFORMDAY, however, preferably immediately after the announcement of the new Event date. After the deadline has expired, PLATFORMDAY will not be obligated to reimburse any registration fees.
21. PLATFORMDAY reserves the right to make changes to the Events at a date less than one week before the Event if there is a justified reason to do so, such as unexpected problem with the venue, or if a speaker is prevented from participating. Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of PLATFORMDAY may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, PLATFORMDAY reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to You whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the PLATFORMDAY Website as soon as possible.
22. PLATFORMDAY maintains a Code of Conduct applicable to all attendees of an Event, including You.
23. Aforementioned Code of Conduct is available on request.
24. PLATFORMDAY preserves the right to refuse Your admission to the Event for any behaviour PLATFORMDAY deems unacceptable, or if You breach the Terms and Conditions.
25. If You are under the age of 18 You are not allowed to visit the Event venue before, during or after an Event, unless permission is provided by PLATFORMDAY under the conditions set by PLATFORMDAY.
26. The possession of a Ticket or admission to an Event does not grant you permission to use any intellectual property, including logo, website, trademark or any other proprietary right of PLATFORMDAY or any third party, such as other guests or speakers at an Event.
27. PLATFORMDAY is solely liable for direct damages caused by the wilful misconduct or gross negligence on its part. PLATFORMDAY’s overall liability never exceeds the total amount of the purchase price of the Ticket for the Event.
28. You consent to film and sound recording as attendee at an Event.
29. PLATFORMDAY treats all personal data provided by You in accordance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations. For more information regarding the use and security of personal data see: https://onlinepaymentplatform.com/nl/privacy
30. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is null and void, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full effect.
31. Changes to the Terms and Conditions enter into force thirty (30) days from the day they are announced via the Website.
Governing law & disputes
32. The Agreements between You and PLATFORMDAY, these Terms and Conditions, the Code of Conduct are exclusively governed by the law of the Netherlands.
33. Any dispute arising from the Agreement, these Terms and Conditions or the Code of Conduct will be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
Please fill in the following information and we will send you the invitation details once they become available.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for Platform Day 2022? Make yourself known below and we will get back to you with more details!
We will be providing more information about the event soon.